The fitness tests for the 2021 M-League (1st, Reserves & Colts), and Women’s M-League.
Dates & Times
- Monday 1 March 2021 – 6:30 pm warm up for 7:00 pm start
- Wednesday 17 March 2021 – 6:30 pm warm up for 7:00 pm start
Campbelltown Athletics Track (near Wests Leagues Club)
The fitness test consists of 10 laps of a 400m athletics track as follows:
- 75m run in 20 secs; followed by
- 25m walk in 20 secs.
This is repeated 4 times per each lap for a total of intervals.
See the image below.
To be eligible for any M-League or Women’s M-League panel including as an Assistant Referee, you must attempt the fitness test.
The expectations for each of the panels are:
- M-League 1 – minimum 10 laps
- M-League 2 & Women’s M-Leagues – minimum 8 laps
- M-League Colts – minimum 6 laps
If you are intending on attending one of the fitness tests, please fill out the form at https://form.jotform.com/MDFRA/fitness-test
For further information, please contact our Branch Coach at email@example.com.